Improved Sound & Performance
Dramatically improve sports car sound and throttle response.
- 7 HP (whip)
- 9 Tq (ft/lbs)
- Saves 32 lbs over OEM weight
- Fits all Porsche 986 Boxster / S vehicles (1997-2004)
- Includes Deluxe Dual Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Does not trigger check engine light
- 304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Noticeable improvement in sports car sound and throttle response
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler with no cutting or welding required
NOTE: For 1997-1999 986 Boxsters using the Performance Exhaust with O2 bungs in the factory position, it is recommended for Off-Road Track Use Only
All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
This product removes the OEM pipes and catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Ardent Custom Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. Users may see check engine lights on OBD2 cars and it is recommended you install racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. It is your responsibility to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. Ardent will not be held responsible for any damage from installation or held accountable for laws violated while using this product.